* Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
FREE! (-3.7 ft)
QUALIFIED BILINGUAL TOUR GUIDES
TWO-PASSENGER SPEED BOAT
* Snorkel tubes are brand new and yours to keep.
WHAT TO BRING?
YOUR OWN TOWEL
1. – You can present either a printed or an electronic voucher for this activity.
2. – This service requires a payment of $10.00 USD per person prior to boarding.
(payable in cash, for use of marine natural elements)
3. – Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather,
you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. *
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
What is Jungle Tour Cancun?
Jungle Tour Cancun is the most famous Speed Boat and Snorkeling tour in Riviera Maya with the longest and most exciting route! Drive your own speed boat inside the beautiful mangrove canals! After about 45 minutes you’ll arrive to the second largest coral reef in the world at Punta Nizuc National Park to practice Snorkel over a wide variety of marine life and admire some of the amazing underwater MUSA statues!
What if I have never driven a Speed Boat?
No problem! Our boats are very easy, safe and fun to drive and your tour guide will make sure you are fully comfortable with the operation before we leave the dock. You just have to sit back and enjoy the view!
Are there any health restrictions?
Part of the fun at Jungle Tour Adventure is that, we will be riding in open waters. Although usually calm, the harbor can be choppy at times so we do not recommend you to participate if you:
- Are pregnant
- Have neck/back problems or a recent surgery
- Have heart complaints or other serious medical conditions such as asthma or claustrophobia
What is the minimum age required to drive/board?
For security reasons the minimum age required to drive a speed boat is 18 years old and the minimum age required to board is 3+ years old.
How long does this tour last?
The navigation starts in Cancun Bay Marina! After about 45 minutes, you will reach the coral reef at Punta Nizuc National Park with some of the Musa Statues (Underwater Museum) where you will have the possibility to swim and snorkel. After about 30 minutes you will drive your Speed Boat back through Nichupté Lagoon to finally enter Cancun Bay Marina again.
Can we switch drivers?
Absolutely! you can switch drivers when we drive back from Punta Nizuc after Snorkeling!